Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Elefant, Imai Mk I

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 10:43 PM
Pcomm1.v2

Received 49 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by RC_BobM
Wow $3495 for a pistolero is a lot of dough. I'll stick with my tried and true M1911.
Imai's Elefant was on my build wish list for a long time, but the disappointment of my initial release Hooben Elefant rc kit purchase ruined all remaining interest in building and owning any 1/16 Scale RC Elefant, irregardless of price.

Agree. In regards to firearms, my Wilson Combat 1911 based on a Colt Government 1911, well, it has proved to be a fun and practical range shooter, a capable defensive weapon and a little bit of a collectible investment piece. Best of all it eliminated the need and want to own more than one 1911 or a Sig or Glock for that matter. I consider my Wilson 1911 to be hobby fun money well spent when compared to other possibilities and no where near the $3495.00 or $5,000.00 price range.