Notices
War Room Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

Hi i,m dirtytanker

Old 12-09-2014, 12:49 PM
dirtytanker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi i,m dirtytanker

I've been rc tanking 4 plus years I have I have five tanks I have a vs pro leopard 2a6, Tamiya JS2.WSNt34/85 Heng long tiger and my latest tank a Taigen tiger 1 late but this came in the mail with broken left idler arm but imex-erick is send me a new upgraded part.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Cold Comfort
My Feedback: (1)

Hi dirtytanker, welcome to the form. Looks like you have most of the tank manufacturers covered.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:33 PM
dirtytanker

Can you tell me some more Cold Comfort
Old 12-11-2014, 04:27 AM
Cold Comfort
My Feedback: (1)

Well, the others I can think of are either out of business or just rebranded tanks. Bandai had some 1/15 and 1/24 scale tanks that were RC years ago. Forces of Valour had 1/24 scale tanks a few years back I have all those, too bad they stopped making them they had some unique features on the controllers such as the ability to set up teams so you don't get hit by friendly fire, volume control and such as well as IR gun implacements searchlights and howitzers. Kinda like the bunkers you can get for VStanks. Torro, trumpeter are some others, I'm sure there are others.
Anyway it is probably the best time to get into the hobby as I think we are entering the golden era for the hobby as there are more options than ever.
Happy tanking.
Old 06-25-2016, 12:40 PM
JudasThePriest

Hey dirtytanker. I'm just getting started at it, Just got my first full metal Sherman m4a3 a year ago from taigen. After a little messup with hobbytron (never order ANYTHING from hobbytron, this is likely common knowledge to yall). And I just fell in love with it. I don't make much money at my job, but I wound up buying an additional tiger I early full metal version for my brother, and then a brand new t-34 2 days later. So I'm broke as a joke but damn if I ain't having a blast. CANT WAIT for the Sherman 76mm, that thing looks thugnasty.

Imex-model seems to be the most reliable company though, not to say I have looked around too hard. It just has such a nice feel to it, Quality product from a website that appears at first glance to be a warehouse with one receptionist and a bunch of workers. Which is just wonderful, because you get to know people like Erik and Shyanne. They're not perfect, but theyre perfectly reasonable and rational. Like even though my replacement parts for t-34 will be in green, I can't expect them to change them to white to fit my tank, that aint their job. So I'll just do it myself, that's half the hobby anyway is it not?

That's just a bunch of ramble, I'm a newbie here though so yolo and whatnot.
Old 06-25-2016, 01:02 PM
dirtytanker

Welcome mate
Old 06-25-2016, 01:20 PM
JudasThePriest

Thank you good sir Its awesome to see such an active forum about RC tanks. I expected to see every post saying it was posted years or months ago.
Old 06-25-2016, 01:29 PM
dirtytanker

I made a gearbox cover for my Tamiya JS-2 from a peace of cardboard and some black tape. The gun barrel on my WSN t34/85 looks a bit ****.
Old 06-25-2016, 01:34 PM
JudasThePriest

Originally Posted by dirtytanker
I made a gearbox cover for my Tamiya JS-2 from a peace of cardboard and some black tape. The gun barrel on my WSN t34/85 looks a bit ****.
Pardon my noobness, but what is WSN?
Old 06-25-2016, 01:40 PM
dirtytanker

It's a Trumpeter 1/16 model tank that someone has put RC hear into
Old 06-25-2016, 01:48 PM
dirtytanker

You know you woke we up at 8.40am on a Sunday morning with you first message just about craped myself.