Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Pics of Tanks i panited

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2016, 02:37 AM
Airbrushler

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Pics of Tanks i Painted

well you guys inspired me to make a slide show also nothing great just tanks i have painted and some i have built
hope you like it

https://youtu.be/lmlu_6Vyp9o

Last edited by Airbrushler; 05-29-2016 at 03:14 AM.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:38 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

Very cool, Greg! Great job, and great photos.

I've been playing around with windows media and moviemaker myself.

I have that exact same bruder logging truck, so you are about to be copied!! AGAIN!!

And just exactly how do you "panite" a tank? Is this something to do with prepping the underbelly pan for night maneuvers, maybe?
Old 05-29-2016, 05:40 AM
Tanker 10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Enjoyed looking at the video.
Old 05-29-2016, 07:14 AM
Airbrushler

Originally Posted by Crius
Very cool, Greg! Great job, and great photos.

I've been playing around with windows media and moviemaker myself.

I have that exact same bruder logging truck, so you are about to be copied!! AGAIN!!

And just exactly how do you "panite" a tank? Is this something to do with prepping the underbelly pan for night maneuvers, maybe?

ya once i sent the post it don't let you change the title of the post it would be nice though
Old 05-29-2016, 08:17 AM
Crius

Originally Posted by Airbrushler
ya once i sent the post it don't let you change the title of the post it would be nice though
Did you try? I think they fixed that and you can now make corrections to a title. Can't hurt to try.

Any progress on the enhanced license thing? The offer stands, Brother, git yo butt ova heah!

I like the Hogan's music you used. Here's one of mine with a bit more contemporary soundtrack. Nothing says "War" like AC/DC, right? Highway to Hell and all that? Quite right. Wow, I've been spending too much time on British RC Tank Forums!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsMvAMHpM9k
Old 05-29-2016, 08:20 AM
Rex Ross

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Airbrushler......
I like what you have built and the paint jobs you do. Your slideshow was very interesting to watch and I like the way you did it.
rex
Old 05-29-2016, 09:46 AM
47flatfender

I also enjoyed looking at you models. I really need to work on my weathering skills.

CJ
Old 05-29-2016, 10:04 AM
MAUS45

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Thanks for sharing, like the Hogans Hero's theme!!!!
Old 05-29-2016, 11:03 AM
BludoTheSmelly

Nice!
Old 05-29-2016, 08:20 PM
Crius

Originally Posted by Airbrushler
OK, I tried it and yes, you can make changes to the title of a thread. Go to your first post and click on "edit post" and then click on "go advanced" and you can make changes to the title. I tried it on one of my own thread titles, I went back and changed the word "and" to "&" in the title and it worked fine.
Old 05-29-2016, 08:50 PM
Airbrushler

i did that it wont work in changing the thread title '
Old 05-30-2016, 01:35 AM
Ex_Pat_Tanker

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

I think it only lets you change the title within a certain time frame (at least I've only been able to do it with in a few mins of posting), after that its locked and your spelling mistake is there for all eternity

Nice montage of many years of work there, Greg.
Old 05-30-2016, 07:03 AM
Crius

Hmmm, I don't know what I'm doing different. I have a thread called New product, door and window stickers. Yesterday i changed it from door & window to door and window and it worked fine, even though I posted that thread almost six weeks ago. Right now I'm going to make another change and call the thread "Paco's new product" and we'll see if it let's me do a complete title change after 6 weeks. I'll also bump the thread to the top of the list for you to see. Don't ya love experimenting?
Old 05-30-2016, 07:10 AM
Crius

OK, I was wrong. Kinda. It does change the title at the top of the first post, but not on the main menu board. Sorry, Greg, I guess you'll just have to live with me razzin' ya about this one and you'll have to wait til I screw one up to get even. But don't worry, it shouldn't be long before I screw one up.

I hope everyone knows that I didn't post any of this stuff to criticize or be a jerk, just trying to always make things better, and trying to help out the guys here that I have come to know as friends. You know who you are.

My apologies if anyone was offended.
Old 05-30-2016, 07:53 AM
Rex Ross

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey guys -----
I know how a spelling error can cause a lot of ribbing. I made a spelling mistake on a thread title that still makes me mad because I can't correct it. I proof read everything 2 or 3 times now.

Anyhow --- if you guys want a good laugh, I gotta admit something I did after reading your posts.

Crius --- when you asked about how to "panite" a tank --- my brain was on vacation in outer space. I got to wondering about that type of camouflage myself and Googled the word "panite" to see what it meant according to Wikipedia. I really thought there was a type of camo paint that I never heard of.

OMG !!!!
rex
Old 05-30-2016, 09:51 AM
dgsselkirk

Received 42 Likes on 19 Posts

LOL! Now THAT is funny! Nice Montage Greg...
Old 05-30-2016, 01:44 PM
Airbrushler

Originally Posted by Crius
OK, I was wrong. Kinda. It does change the title at the top of the first post, but not on the main menu board. Sorry, Greg, I guess you'll just have to live with me razzin' ya about this one and you'll have to wait til I screw one up to get even. But don't worry, it shouldn't be long before I screw one up.

I hope everyone knows that I didn't post any of this stuff to criticize or be a jerk, just trying to always make things better, and trying to help out the guys here that I have come to know as friends. You know who you are.

My apologies if anyone was offended.

no offence taken but i'll be waiting...LMAO